If you love tofu scramble as much as we do, keep a jar of this simple seasoning mix to hand, so you can whip it up any time! Also works as a great seasoning for vegan quiches, omelettes and much more.
Servings: 12 servings
Tofu Seasoning (makes 12 servings)
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 0.5 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion granules
- 0.5 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp vegan bouillon (powder)
- 5 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp kala namak (black salt)
- Mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- For best results, finely grind in a herb mill or coffee grinder.
- Store in an airtight container.
This recipe works really well with the addition of our seitan bacon, sliced thin and lightly fried. You can use any combination of quick cooking vegetables for this, or it works on its own as well. Try adding as a filling to a wrap instead of serving on toast, or as part of a vegan full English breakfast – heavenly!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!