If you love tofu scramble as much as we do, keep a jar of this simple seasoning mix to hand, so you can whip it up any time! Also works as a great seasoning for vegan quiches, omelettes and much more.
Servings: 12 servings
Tofu Seasoning (makes 12 servings)
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 0.5 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion granules
- 0.5 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp vegan bouillon (powder)
- 5 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp kala namak (black salt)
- Mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- For best results, finely grind in a herb mill or coffee grinder.
- Store in an airtight container.
You can use this seasoning for anything you need to have an eggy flavour. Works brilliantly with scrambled tofu, chickpea (gram) flour pancakes, vegan quiches and much more!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!